I have failed


Yes! Its True. I have finally given up. After a number of attempts, I have now accepted defeat on you. I absolutely don't know why I can't just get you right. There is always something more or less. Too thick or sometimes too watery. Too bland or too sour. The Mr. gave up on me a long while back. But I never gave up. I tried and tried. Always to fail. 

I tried many ways. My mom's, the mother in law's, intensely watched great chefs.  But with me you are a disastrous concoction. 

Many who praised me, expressed their deepest regrets on you. They said you are my worst.

Now, You have become a fear to me. Oh, dear Sambar. How I wish I conquered you.

{Sambar is a lentil-based vegetable stew or chowder based on a broth made with tamarind popular in South India}

Comments

  1. Dear _ try harder maybe the perfect sambar is around the corner. Easy to give up, very difficult to pick urself and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written & fun to read..Keep going Hiba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts