Who are you?

Why are you here? You are uninvited.

You never came with my sister

You never came with others achievements.

You never came with materialism.

Then why are you here now?


The Mr. always warned me,

'he only needs you now

he will be mine soon and forever'


So what! He is the father, I object.

But I can't help it but feel the pinch of this unexpected guest.

Maybe its the fear that is there deep within the mom in me.


I can't take it anymore. But I don't have a choice.

What can I do?

All I can is Pray for the Almighty to keep me close to him

Now and forever.


So now you can go back

You ruthless.

P.S. Yes I feel really jealous when my son shoves me for his dad. I don't think I am possessive. Am I? It is a feeling that every mom goes through. Right or is it just me? 


Peace Greetings!

Comments

  1. Boys are always the mama's boy for centuries :), the temp attachment to dad is just for a change,but moms are irreplaceable by the mini moustache aka mama's boy... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts